Things I’m looking forward to include:
- Friday 6.30-8.30: Parent Gathering with Charlie & Marilyn Chislaghi; more discussion of technology in the home, plus insights into being a step-parent. Room 105 and it is very helpful if those who need childcare contact me by Thursday night.
- Friday 6.30-8.30: Middle School Youth Group, showing mercy… plus a special guest from CMU for whom ‘Minecraft is therapy.’
- Saturday morning: LIVING MINISTRY SERVICE PROJECT IS POSTPONED.
- Sunday lunchtime: LifeHouse Skit Rehearsal 1-2pm (with Pizza). You know if you’re involved.
- Sunday 6.30-8.30: High School Youth Group, responding to grace. Pizza at 6pm.
- Spring Retreat (at Laurelville, pictured) is only FIFTEEN DAYS AWAY! Encouraging numbers have signed up but there is still room for a friend! Contact me if you have someone in mind.
- Marathon Overnight! Saturday 6th May. WE ARE LOOKING FOR THREE RUNNERS who would run in the Pittsburgh Marathon and each raise $400 for us [to pay for the two 15-person mini-vans to drive us to Chicago and back this Summer]. Do you know anyone? They would have the joy of being heartily cheered and embraced by 20 VERY enthusiastic teens at 8am in the Sunday morning as they pass our Fluid Station outside WQED on Fifth. And it is free if you run for a charity…
- Our Summer Retreat-Mission trip to Chicago! June 27th – July 3rd, including the chance to see the desk on which J.R.R Tolkien wrote the Hobbit!