Remember, NO CAYG THIS SUNDAY! We return to Ascension at 6pm on October 10.
But if you are coming to the Parish Retreat at Laurelville this weekend and staying in The Youth Lodge, here is your packing list:
- NO phones. Leave with family, or if you need for logistics on Friday or Sunday, just give to me when you arrive. This retreat is our great opportunity to disconnect from all the usual stuff.
- Your Bible.
- A sleeping bag and pillow. The Youth Lodge has beds and mattresses, but no bedding.
- Snacks to Share. We can never have too many.
- Sturdy Masks. Pack a few, to wear in the public indoor spaces.
- ‘Active clothes’ for Saturday and Sunday
- Indoor shoes or slippers, so we can keep the Youth Lodge carpet clean for sitting on.
- Youth-Group-Suitable Swimsuit, for the heated pool and for Ducky Divers.
- A warm jacket or coat as it can get chilly in the evening.
- Towel and shower / bathroom stuff.
- A book to read and maybe a game to share. But no electronic devices or headphones.
- Your special mug for hot chocolate.
- Reusable Water Bottle.
- Flashlight (remember, no phones…)
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!