- Where is drop-off and pick-up? We gather under the Big Tent from 6-6.30pm before heading inside, so either Neville or Ellsworth lot should work. We will exuberantly exit from the Parish Hall at 8.30pm, so the Ellsworth lot is easier, but given the numbers involved, we will be using Neville lot as an overflow lot. Also, I will have CAYG leaders at both corners, by the Parish Hall and at the illuminated Tent, to ensure everyone gets to their car.
- Will there be food? There will be pizza under the Big Tent from 6-6.30pm, and snacks there later in the evening.
- Will there be name badge stickers? Yes, given how many new people we are expecting. Find the markers and blank stickers near the pizza when you arrive.
- Can I bring a friend who hasn’t signed up? Yes, but it is always helpful to let me know beforehand, even if via text or email an hour before. They can add their name next to yours on the small group lists which will also be found near the pizza.
- Where should I go if I arrive after 6.30pm? If you are in grades 6-8, go to the Parish Hall. If in grades 9-12, go through the Parish Hall and down to the Old Catacombs worship room.
- Should I wear a mask? Bring one to wear inside, thanks.
And don’t hesitate to be in touch with any other questions. Can’t wait!