Congratulations to everyone who reads to the bottom! Lots of things to sign up for, but which applies to you? And some nice graphics below, clumped together to help the speed-readers skim down these seven points before crashing into them.
- This is the penultimate Friday and the ultimate Sunday in our Esther Series. CAYG is happening on May 21 and 23, and on Friday May 28, but not Sunday May 30 as Monday May 31 is Memorial Day.
- High School seniors and other college-aged friends are invited to our first Venite gathering on Wednesday evening June 2. Ping me or Leah a text or email to find out more.
- The Harrisburg Team are invited to my house on Friday June 4 for dinner and team-building (6:30-8:30pm). Please sign up here.
- CAYG leaders are invited to sign up for our Leadership Training with Joe Oliver on Saturday June 5 at Ascension, 3-6pm.
- CHANGE OF SCHEDULE FOR D.C. BIKE TEAM! Instead of a morning ride on Saturday June 5, we are gathering at Rhonda’s house for the ESSENTIAL bike maintenance clinic with Jay Slocum, followed by pizza and a team-building bike challenge. You MUST join us. Please sign up here.
- Sunday June 6. Event in the Tent! Songs, Small Groups, Celebrating Seniors and Super-fun BIG games on Sunday 6th. Sign up via the ‘Better Together’ invite below. EVERYONE INVITED.
- ‘Better Together’. Get a free t-shirt if you sign up by May 31 for our five-weekend CAYG summer session with Josh and Jess Bennett called ‘Better Together’, starting June 18 and 20.