- At Last! Regular CAYG returns! Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and, no doubt, some new ones on Friday (Middle Schoolers, 6:30-8:30pm) and Sunday (High School, 6:00-8:30pm). Put the hot sauce on ice!
- Excited to gather with CAYG Volunteer Leaders on Saturday morning (Old Catacombs, 9:30am till noon-ish – bring a brown bag for lunch).
- Thankful that we have Canon Rev. Andrea Millard, who has spent the last six years working on the 2019 Book of Common Prayer, speaking at September’s Youth Confirmation Lunch (Sunday Sep 8, 1-2:30pm in the Hunt Rooms). And very thankful that Paul and Linda Von Bloch are catering for us again!
- Glad that Jim and Tiziana Rankin are gathering parents to pray on Sunday 6:30-8:30pm in Ascension’s room 105 during High School CAYG.
- Parish Retreat at Laurelville (Oct 4-6). We always welcome CAYG friends from other churches and registration has just opened (the youth lodge is already half-full)! You can do so online here.
- Save the date! We are excited to be hosting a ‘Teens and Technology’ Forum for parents on Saturday evening, October 12th. More details forthcoming.
ps – Thankful for everyone who came to our Labor Day Weekend Sunday Night Dance event! So happy to see all ages dancing together and we hope to do another one in the future. Well done Wes, Leah and Dara for making that such a success!