Happy Wednesday, Everyone!
Kelsey here! Wes and I so far have had 41 shots of hot sauce to welcome new youth and new leaders… and that’s not the only news that’s hot!
This weekend will be week three of our seven-week Alpha course! Friday and Sunday the video series will encourage us to ask: “The Cross: Why did Jesus Die?” The times have not changed, but if you’re anything like me, a reminder is always helpful!
- Friday June 21 (Middle Schoolers, 6:30-9pm)
- Bring $5 for Razzy Fresh.
- Sunday June 23 (High Schoolers, 6-9pm)
- Pizza 6-6:30. Bring $5 for Razzy Fresh.
In other news…
- I need your number. Yes, even if you got a CAYG text last week.
- You know those helpful, sometimes funny, texts you receive throughout the week with information? They are brought to you by “Remind,” a nifty app that really likes Alex’s iPhone. …My lowly Android can only transfer one contact into the app before declaring it can’t handle the pressure, and refuses to send invites for another 24 hours. I know, it’s very dramatic. And I’ve been trying for three days. If you would like text notifications, could you please follow your link and sign-up?? When you do, please include the name of your child in parenthesis like so: John Doe (Janie D.). Thanks bunches!
Parents of Middle School
Parents of High School
Middle School Volunteer Team
High School Volunteer Team
2. We desperately need two brave adults…
- To come to Charleston, SC with the Bellefield Presby/CAYG Mission Team!! Two chaperones recently moved, and will no longer be able to accompany the team. If we do not get the 1-2 additional chaperones, the trip must be cancelled. The dates are July 28-August 2 and registration will be covered! Please please PLEASE contact Tanya Carter for more information at email@example.com . I will also personally buy you a bowl of Razzy Fresh ice cream.
The link to register for this trip is here: https://groupmissiontrips.com/pc/bellefield-presbyterian-church-pittsburgh/19SC17/form/
3. THIS THURSDAY! Eat at Choolah!
- Say you’re eating for CAYG, and our Haiti Team gets 30% percent of the proceedings! Flyer at bottom. Your favorite CAYG Summer Director will be there for dinner at 6pm! (Not me, the other one. Wes. Wes will be there at 6pm.) Will you??
4. Other Haiti Fundraisers…
- Vento’s Carwash. Come have fun, clean cars and raise money with us on Saturday morning July 6 at Home Depot.
- Biking for Haiti (July 30th – August 7th). Instead of flying to Haiti, our team will be biking to the Haitian Embassy in Washington DC as part of our fundraising for Haiti H20. They leave Tuesday July 30, will make their journey on two wheels, before returning on four wheels on Wednesday August 7. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining!
Last but not least…
5. Kennywood Day!
When? Wednesday, July 24!
How much? Only $22!
Only $22? That’s amazing! I know!
Will we need chaperones and drivers? We most certainly will!
But will there be a sign-up link?? Yes, next week!!!!
That sounds so fun and I can’t wait to go! Me too!
~ See you this weekend,