- Regular Youth Group restarts on Friday June 7 (Middle Schoolers, 6:30-9pm) and Sunday June 9 (High Schoolers, 6-9pm). Just 9 days away! Looking forward to seeing lots of familiar faces and lots of new ones too!
- Cook us dinner? I’m looking for seven volunteers to cook dinner once, for our ten Friday night volunteers this summer. Could that be you? The seven dates are here.
- Team time! Our volunteer team gathers for training with me, Mark Stevenson and our Summer Program directors on Saturday June 8, 9.30am till lunchtime. RSVP here if you haven’t yet done so.
- Haiti Team Lunch. Sunday June 9, 1-2.30pm.
- Given the ongoing State Dept. Travel Advisory Level 4 for Haiti [‘Do Not Travel’] our Haiti team are raising money to build the school in Meloniere with Haiti H20, a school that we hoped our hands would help create this summer. Here are some ways you can help!
- Soccer Camp Fundraiser June 10-14. Know someone starting Kindergarten in the fall, at Dilworth, PUCS or St Raphael’s? Send them this link! Registration closes TONIGHT!
- Choolah Fundraiser. Come eat at Choolah’s on Thursday June 20. Flyer to follow.
- Vento’s Carwash. Come have fun, clean cars and raise money with us on Saturday morning July 6 at Home Depot.
- Charlie’s Forster’s Hair. Should it stay or should it go? Vote with your dollars! Link forthcoming.
- Biking for Haiti (July 30th – August 7th). Instead of flying to Haiti, our team will be biking to the Haitian Embassy in Washington DC as part of our fundraising for Haiti H20. We leave Tuesday July 30, make our journey there on two wheels, before returning on four wheels on Wednesday August 7. Contact me if you’re interested in joining us!
- Know someone college-aged who might be interested in learning to lead Bible studies with us on a Tuesday night this summer, starting Tuesday June 4? Find out more and RSVP here.
Or, know a 20-something who would be interested in joining us for dinner and compline on Thursday June 6? They can RSVP here.
And Here is that CAYG calendar again.