- CAYG Summer Youth Alpha kicks off on Friday June 7 and Sunday June 9. This is the moment rising 6th graders get their first taste of Youth Group, and rising 9th graders join the high school Youth Group. Parents are also invited to join us for the beginning of the evening (both Friday and Sunday). Stay for snacks, our opening song and prayer, and then join me for a CAYG Q&A in the grey couch room while the Youth Alpha video runs for 20 minutes in the worship room. Parents are then free to go, returning to collect at **9pm**.
But before then…
- No movie night this Friday because everyone is going to the Shirks. But there will be one more on Friday May 31.
- To celebrate the end of the 2018-19 CAYG year we are hosting two Fun & Food Family Finale Events. This is a great time to be all together, with the extra bonus of parents, siblings and volunteers getting to hang out and meet each other too.
- Families of Middle Schoolers and the CAYG Middle School Team are gathering at Terry & Nicole Shirk’s house in Fox Chapel from 6-8:30pm on Friday 17th. Registration is closed. Nicole has emailed all those who did so in time with more details!
- Families of High Schoolers and the CAYG High School Team are invited to Ascension from 6-8:00pm [note time change] on Sunday 19th. Please RSVP here (and see more details BEFORE Friday 17th.
- Haiti Team Meeting. THIS SUNDAY May 19th, 1-2.30pm in the Old Catacombs
- NO CAYG events during Memorial Day Weekend or the weekend following. So after the fun and food family finale, our next gathering is the beginning of the summer youth alpha series on June 7 and 9.
- Leadership Team Training! Saturday morning June 8th. We will gather at Ascension with Mark Stevenson and be thinking both about pastoral care and the youth alpha summer program. More info in the mail, but leaders can RSVP now right here.
- This 2019-2020 calendar below should have been mailed to your home this week so do get in touch if it hasn’t arrived yet!