- Regular Youth Group this weekend. Friday 6:30-8:30pm (Middle School), Sunday 6-8:30pm (High School). We conclude our ‘Daily Prayer’ series together. Sob.
- Friday 5th 7-8:30pm. Ascension offers the fourth in our series of Lenten Prayer Workshops. Click here to see who is teaching what in the coming weeks.
- Friday April 12th 8TH GRADERS ONLY! CAYG will be exclusively for those heading up to high school youth group this summer. We will reflect and pray over your experience of middle school, and prepare a team presentation for the Marathon Eve Fundraiser dinner!
- Holy Week Services at Ascension. Palm Sunday (April 14: 9am, 11am). Maundy Thursday (April 18: 7pm). Good Friday (April 19 noon-3pm – three hour-long services woven into one). Easter Sunday (April 21: 6am Vigil, 9am, 11am)
- Love & Money (April 26 – June 7). There are still a few places left: ‘How We Love’ Marriage enrichment course here and our ‘Financial Peace University’ course here.
- Next Haiti Team Lunch. Sunday April 28, 1-2.30pm
- Marathon Overnight! Saturday May 4th. Ascension Worship service at 5pm. All-age Marathon Eve Lasagna Fundraiser dinner from 6:30-8pm. Overnight program from 8pm. Click here to sign up: DEADLINE APRIL 19TH. 35+ have already done so! CAYG Leaders need to sign up via a different link here. ALSO let us know who is running in the Marathon so we can make them a sign and be ready to cheer!!
- Save the date: Saturday May 11 Mother & Daughter Tea. Rhonda and Molly Smith look forward to welcoming CAYG daughters and their mothers for a classy tea at their house on Saturday May 11 (Mother’s Day Weekend!), 3-5pm. More details and RSVP here.
- Save the date: Friday May 17 Cook Out & Capture the Flag! Terry & Nicole Shirk invite CAYG middle school youth and their parents to their house in Fox Chapel for an evening of food and fun! More details and RSVP here.