- Regular Youth Group this weekend. Friday 6:30-8:30pm (Middle School), Sunday 6-8:30pm (High School).
- Friday 29th 7-8:30pm. Ascension offers the third in our series of Lenten Prayer Workshops. Click here to see who is teaching what in the coming weeks.
- Friday April 12th 8TH GRADERS ONLY! CAYG will be exclusively for those graduating out of middle school. We will reflect and pray over your experience, and prepare a team presentation for the Marathon Eve Fundraiser dinner!
- Diocesan Day of Service (April 13). DEADLINE extended!! Click to sign up.
- Holy Week Services at Ascension. Palm Sunday (April 14: 9am, 11am). Maundy Thursday (April 18: 7pm). Good Friday (April 19 noon-3pm – three hour-long services woven into one). Easter Sunday (April 21: 6am Vigil, 9am, 11am)
- Love & Money (April 26 – June 7). There are still a few places left: ‘How We Love’ Marriage enrichment course here and our ‘Financial Peace University’ course here.
- Marathon Overnight! Saturday May 4th. Ascension Worship service at 5pm. All-age Marathon Eve Lasagna Fundraiser dinner from 6:30-8pm. Overnight program from 8pm. Click here to sign up! 25 have already done so! CAYG Leaders need to sign up via a different link here. ALSO let us know who is running in the Marathon so we can make them a sign and be ready to cheer!!
- Save the date: May 11 Mother & Daughter Tea. Rhonda and Molly Smith look forward to welcoming CAYG daughters and their mothers for a classy tea at their house on Saturday May 11 (Mother’s Day!), 3-5pm. More details and RSVP here.