This weekend CAYG will teleport to the Bahamas and soak in the warm sea, the sand hot beneath our feet. Alex… Alex…? Wake up… wake up!! Brrrrrrrrr. But if anyone is looking to endow a Youth Group Bahamas Trip Foundation, then I think we can help.
Back to reality.
- Friday 6:30-8:30pm. Middle School Youth Group. Lovely to see a room full of smiling faces and new friends last Friday!
- Sunday 1-2:30pm. Youth Confirmation Lunch in Hunt Rooms. You know who you are.
- Sunday 6:30-8:30pm. High School Youth Group. Pizza at 6pm. Great to see so many with us!
- Friday February 15 & 17. Special events, focusing on our Relationships, after Valentines day. Stay tuned for more details.
- Saturday April 13th. Diocesan Youth Day of Service at the Pittsburgh Project! Cost will be $25. A sign up link will be forthcoming.
- Small Group Leaders Guide here. Thanks for reading, preparing and praying before this weekend! feb 1_3 daily prayer studies
- Looking ahead to May. I like to give our hard-working volunteer team a break in May, but also can’t ignore the demand for more gatherings! So rather than have no CAYG events between the Marathon Overnight (5.4-5) and Summer Alpha (6.7/9) I invite folks to start thinking and praying about organizing games nights, cook outs etc on Fridays (May 10, 17, 24 & 31) and Sundays (May 12, 19, 26 & June 2). Let me know your ideas!
- New CAYG Administrator! We are excited to welcome Kathleen McAlister as our part-time administrator. Kathleen is a recent graduate from Grove City College and is training to work in Ireland with Serge. She may be communicating with you in the future via our firstname.lastname@example.org account. Don’t leave her in spam!