Here’s our event list for the coming days (and weeks).
- Friday 11: Pizza @ The Perrys! Middle school girls are invited to join Johanna and friends MAKING and eating Pizza on Friday January 11th. Drop off at 6484 Jackson Street (PA 15206) at 6:45pm and collect by 10pm. There will be board games and prizes. **Please RSVP here**
- Friday 11: Nerf Night @ Ascension! David Holt and team will be leading a series of Nerf group games and challenges in Ascension’s New Cats. Arrive at 6:45pm down the usual back steps for drinks and snacks, before moving en masse to the New Catacombs at 7pm. Finish at 8:30pm. **Please RSVP here**.
- Saturday 12: CAYG Volunteer Leaders Training. 9-3pm in the Old Catacombs with special guest Dave Bindewald.
- Sunday 13: Senior Church Tour. High School Seniors meet Leah and I in the Parish Hall at “10:30am” before driving over to join the 11am service at Northway Christian Community in Oakland. We then go out to lunch. Leah and I hope to drop folks home around 2pm.
- Sunday 13: EatNSkate. High Schoolers are invited to join us at 6pm at the Squirrel Hill EatNPark (1816 Murray Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15217) before we drive up to Schenley Park Ice Skating Rink (10341 Overlook Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15213) for their 7-9pm skating session. Drivers need to drop off at EatNPark and collect from Schenley Park. Bring $3 for rink, $3 for hiring skates (17 and under) and $ as needed for EatNPark.
- Friday 18: Music Team Practice in the Old Catacombs. 6:30-8:30pm.
- Sunday 20: Ski Trip! While the Sunday overnight is booked up (we leave Ascension at 6:30pm on Sunday and return 6:30pm MLK Monday), some are enjoying the benefit of our group rate by driving over on Monday 21st. Come to the Hidden Valley Lodge at 8:30am, having signed up here and sent the check and this permission slip 2019-ski-application-permission-Dec-9-update to Rhonda Smith.
- REGULAR CAYG recommences with our series on Prayer on Friday 25th and Sunday 27th of January. So don’t turn up expecting the normal format on a Friday or Sunday before the end of the month. Let’s enjoy these special events!