- This is the last weekend of regular CAYG events before we change it up for two weeks (or for a ‘fortnight’ as the Brits might say). Middle School on Friday (6:30-8:30pm) and High School on Sunday (6:30-8:30pm). It has been wonderful to see about eighty ‘young people’ choosing to gathering together each weekend for our ‘Doubting Your Doubts’ series. But there is always room for more!
- Help us move Kelsey! Come join us on at 5528 Stanton THIS Saturday September *29th* at 9am to play U-Haul Tetris with her boxes, unload at PTS and enjoy pizza around noon! To ensure enough pizza PLEASE RSVP HERE.
- Prayer. Space. The youth track at Ascension’s Parish Retreat in Laurelville (October 5-7) has developed an exciting ‘space missions’ back story, which, when combined with the overall prayer theme, leads to our title of ‘Prayer. Space’. The goal is to encourage and equip everyone to create their own little ‘prayer space’ when back at home. We are pretty full, but contact me ASAP if you’d like to come for all or part of it. Unaccompanied Teen Permission Slip APR 2018
- Friday October 12th. Natalie and Kelsey are hosting their next girls’ night at Natalie’s home. We also looking to organize a climbing expedition to Ascend for middle school boys. Contact me if interested as we need to finalize numbers by the end of September.
- Sunday October 14th. We are planning a high school girls’ movie night at Leah’s apartment and a high school guys’ movie night at the Banfield Hicks’ place. Pizza at 6pm. Contact me if interested.
- Save the date! Our big Christmas Wreath fundraiser push happens throughout November, with wreaths collected on Sunday December 2nd. Our Overnight Before Christmas, including the all-age dinner together, is Friday December 14th. NOT TO BE MISSED! There will be prizes…