- OHIOPYLE IS TOMORROW! If you are going, you should have received an email containing all the information you need. If you did not receive this email or if you have more questions, please contact Leah Hornfeck ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Fun fact: The name Ohiopyle was derived from a native american indian word “ohiopehhla” meaning white frothy water.)
- This weekend on the Alpha Youth Series we’ll be discussing “Follow – How Does God Guide Us Into Full Life?” You can watch the series’ trailer here. As you would have seen in previous weeks, this is a perfect time to bring friends who maybe aren’t used to church or youth group.
- PLEASE NOTE: Friday nights will again finish later than normal, at 9pm. We hope to make the walk to Razzy Fresh, so bring cash if you want to join us.
- Sunday nights will also be ending at 9pm. We too hope to make the walk to Razzy Fresh, so bring cash if you want to join us. HOWEVER, we will then be hosting a movie night at the church. If you would like to stay with us for that, then plan to leave around 11pm!
- July Middle School Girls’ Night will be July 14, 6.30-8.00pm at Natalie Mayberry’s house (407 Elwood Drive. Pittsburgh PA). RSVP to Kelsey 412-801-2628.
- Three Big Summer Dates! July 11 Ohiopyle. July 25 Kennywood. August 25 Fall Launch Overnight. It’s not too late to sign up for one or more of the events or find out more information, follow this link.
Also – calling Pittsburgh artists of all ages!