- We’re getting into the second half of the Alpha Youth Series, and this week we’ll be discussing “Prayer – How and Why Do I Pray?” You can watch the series’ trailer here. As you would have seen in previous weeks, this is a perfect time to bring friends who maybe aren’t used to church or youth group.
- PLEASE NOTE: Friday nights will again finish later than normal, at 9pm. We hope to make the walk to Razzy Fresh, so bring cash if you want to join us.
- Sunday nights will also be ending at 9pm. We too hope to make the walk to Razzy Fresh, so bring cash if you want to join us. HOWEVER, we will then be hosting a movie night at the church. If you would like to stay with us for that, then plan to leave around 11pm!
- Thank you all who came out for Middle School Girls’ Night last Saturday!! July Girl’s Night will be July 14, 6.30-8.00pm at Natalie Mayberry’s house (407 Elwood Drive. Pittsburgh PA). RSVP to Kelsey 412-801-2628.
- High School Brunch. TOMORROW from 10am-12pm! Come join us in Ascension’s kitchen and let’s cook up a feast of delicious breakfast foods, and a feast of great new ideas for our summer day trips… [RSVP to Leah @ 724-630-0167 or email@example.com] speaking of which…
- Three Big Summer Dates! July 11 Ohiopyle. July 25 Kennywood. August 25 Fall Launch Overnight. To sign up for one or more of the events or find out more information, follow this link. (This is the last week to sign up if you want to get a free CAYG t-shirt! However, sign ups will continue into July)
Also – calling Pittsburgh artists of all ages!