Turns out my mother is an advocate for the ‘cut off the man-bun’ result. Be warned, those fundraising for the ‘No!’ campaign! More details here.
- Friday 16th 6:30-8:30pm. Middle School Youth Group, starting in the parish hall, eating the Lenten Dinners. Youth Groupers eat free!
- Sunday 18th 1:00-2:00pm. Rez Day Away PLANNING & LEADERSHIP MEETING. Your chance to improve our developing plans for the 4/14 Resurrection Day Away in St Joseph’s. High School Leadership Team are expected to be there, but all are welcome. RSVP so I can order enough pizza.
- Sunday 18th 6:30-8:30pm. High School Youth Group. Music Team practice and pizza from 6pm.
- Middle School Girls’ Night! Thursday March 22nd, 6-8pm. Save the date! Hosted again by Natalie Mayberry and Kelsey Regan. More details to follow.
- Friday 23rd and Sunday 25th are the final CAYG events in our Encounters Series. The first CAYG event after Easter is the Resurrection Day Away on 4/14. Thanks to those who have already RSVP’d. If you haven’t yet, please do so here.
- Open Hands Ministries (OHM) have invited us to join them for another construction morning on Saturday April 8th. Those who have done these before know how satisfying these times are, not only making new friends, but learning new construction skills and making a real difference! Save the date, more details to follow.
- May 5th Marathon Overnight. We will be doing the Prayers of the People for that 5pm service at Ascension. Thanks to those who have already volunteered; anyone else want to join the team?!
- Plus, join us for Ascension’s Maundy Thursday Service, and see our Holy Week services here.