The high schoolers finally persuaded me to bring back a tradition established by my erstwhile predecessor, Sarah Laribee. Each new friend brought to youth group is honored by me in this way; I take a shot of hot sauce. I was inflicted twice at the last High School youth group. I wonder what the Middle Schoolers might be able achieve…
- Friday 6:30-8:30pm Middle School Youth Group. Come down the back steps.
- Saturday 2:30-4:30pm Middle School Music Team Practice. Bring your binders.
- Sunday 6:00-7:00pm ANNUAL CONGREGATIONAL MEETING in the New Cats. This is more a note for parents because…
- Sunday 6:30-8:30pm. High School Youth Group. Pizza and Music Team practice at 6pm.
- Two places left for our Summer Mission Trip with Friend Ships. Info here
- Performances? Do let me know dates for the musicals, plays and any other kind of performances that you are in and that I can come and see!
- Pray God Will Send The Right Person to work with me in youth and emerging adult ministry, starting this summer. This is a full-time paid position, and not the summer internships, which have already been filled for 2018. More here.