- I’m looking forward to sharing how thankful I am for YOU at Ascension’s Thanksgiving service this evening (7pm)! But sadly there are…
- No Youth Group events this weekend.
- Still, we will be back together again on Friday the 1st and Sunday the 3rd of December. Middle schoolers will be creating some festive treats and High Schoolers will be MAKING A MOVIE! Well, two very short movies. Competitively. And they will be screened for the first time at our Overnight Before Christmas! Very thankful that award-winning directors Ben Wilson & Peter Regan have offered to help!
- Talking of The Overnight Before Christmas (Friday December 15th, 6:30pm), you must RSVP here if you want to come, as we are planning meals and games. This is also a great event to bring friends! Plus there will be some great prizes (including 2018 Pirates tickets, a free ski trip, climbing lessons, gift cards and much more) for Attendance, Leadership and for our Volunteer team. Friday 15th is also the deadline to sign up for January’s Ski Trip.
- Another popular event from 2017 was the Advent Date Night. Both a Fundraiser and a Service project, the Middle School Youth Group, volunteers and I look forward to welcoming the cutest members of Ascension (the under 10s) AND NON-ASCENSION FRIENDS on Friday December 8th, 6:30-8:30pm. Suggested donation of just $10 per family! There will be a baby room, toddler play room, craft room, run around games room and a movie room! You must register here.
- And if you meet someone over Thanksgiving who might be great as one of our SUMMER INTERNS next year, pass them this link!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing you next week (or tonight!)