- No Middle School Youth Group this week (team training) but High Schoolers are invited to contact me if you want to join the BHs bowling on Sunday night!
- ‘Welcome to Freedom’ sees soon-to-be Middle and High Schoolers joining their respective groups for the first time on Friday (9th June) and Sunday nights (11th June) from 6.30-8.30pm. Note: those graduating out of Sunday school on the morning of Sunday 11th will also be recognized during the Sunday service and then (like Hogwarts Freshmen after sitting under the sorting hat) will be welcomed with cheers by both youth groups to the front few pews on the left side of church.
- Friday 9th June (6.30-8.30pm) is also the FIRST OF TWO PARENT GATHERINGS for our mini series ‘surfing the wave of transition’. Mari Stout (M.Div and certified counselor) & Joanne Spence (BSW, ERYT, LFYP-2; a social worker, yoga teacher, and an international speaker/trainer for health and wellness) invite you to join us in Room 105 to discuss how we can prepare emotionally and physically for the journey ahead! CHILDCARE PROVIDED! Please RSVP here. All parents of teens and pre-teens are welcome to join the discussion, so do invite your friends!
- June’s Confirmation Lunch, Sunday 1-2.30pm. You know who you are.
- Going with us to Chicago at the end of June? You are invited to a pizza, planning, prayer and *essential* paperwork lunch on Sunday June 11th 1-2pm.