- FRIDAY DEADLINE for the early bird ($50) savings on this summer’s Chicago trip. Just email me to start the application process. Why not do it NOW?!!
- Friday 6.30-8.30pm. Following our professionally catered dinner in the Parish Hall, we continue the Harry Potter twist on our Lenten Series. But will there be golden snitches, even better than Danyel’s cupcakes (pictured)?
- Saturday 9am-1pm. Please let me know if you (parents and youths) plan to join us for the satisfying morning redoing an East Liberty house with Open Hands Ministries. I need numbers for Tim’s pizza order!
- Saturday 2pm. Join me and others seeing Isabella Very perform ‘In The Heights’ at Central Catholic.
- Saturday 7pm. Join me and others seeing Ben Cummings and James Rankin perform ‘Pippin’ at Allderdice.
- Sunday 1pm-2.30pm. Confirmation Lunch, focusing on the Sacraments.
- Sunday 6.30-8.30pm. High School Youth group, with pizza at 6pm for the early birds.
- Saturday May 6th. You need to sign up here for the Marathon Overnight, or you’ll miss out on the EPIC Aliens-in-the-dark-in-Fox-Chapel on Saturday night and the Volunteer T-shirt when handing out water and cheering our runners on Sunday the 7th.
It all looks delicious to me.