Note: HIGH SCHOOL GROUP change of time this Sunday night.
- Friday 6.30-8.30pm: Continuing our Lenten series, with a Harry Potter twist. I encourage you to listen to last Friday’s talk from Geoff Chapman here. Well done for those turning up in your house colors! I’m proud to note that Hufflepuff & Steelers colors are virtually identical…
- Sunday 5.45-9.30pm: High Schoolers meet at Ascension (unless you live much closer to Sewickley) and volunteers will drive a convoy of cars to Christ Church at Grove Farm for the ‘Silver Ring Thing.’ I’ve never been to one of these before, but am intrigued and looking forward to discussing it afterwards! I will cover the cost of entrance. Click the link above, watch the promo video and explore the website. Ping me an email or text to let me know if you are joining us or not, so we don’t set off without you! We will drive all back to Ascension, and possibly some directly home.
- Saturday April 1st, 9-3pm. We return to the property on East Liberty to continue our work with Open Hands Ministry. Those who came last time know where it is, but do contact me if you want to find out more. I can’t post the address online. Join us for a very satisfying morning while meeting lots of great new people! Ten days away!
- Saturday May 6th. SIGN UP NOW (and here) for the Marathon Overnight. I have booked 20 places at the WQED fluid station on Sunday morning but we may need more when you realize that we are driving to Christ Church Fox Chapel on Saturday night to plan an EPIC game of ALIENS in THE DARK! Sign up above, with your volunteer t-shirt size!
- Chicago! June 27-July 3rd! I’m excited that a good group of middle and high schoolers are already signing up, so do get in touch with me if you want to save the $50 before the end of the month! The application process is a little complicated…