What would deep soul peace feel like? What would you need to know? What would others see on the outside?
- This weekend we continue in our ‘Think Worldview’ series, exploring the Apostle’s Creed, and turning to the wonderful ‘forgiveness of sins’.
- Middle School; 6.30-8.30pm Friday, with the possible introduction of ping-pong.
- High School; *SUNDAY* 6.30-8.30pm. Text or email ahead of time if you’d like to join us for pizza at 6pm.
- Parenting Teenagers course continues, in time with middle and high school groups on Friday and Sunday. Room 105 on Friday night, the prayer chapel above the parish hall on Sunday night.
- G15 (the Gospel in 15 minutes) with Mari Gowdy and Jim Foster will begin this Sunday in the Old Catacombs from 10.30-10.45am. Come down and find out more.
And here are some important dates for the future.